The overmatch solution for today and tomorrow
The Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicle is a next-generation, tracked armored fighting vehicle designed to address the critical challenges of the future battlefield. Lynx provides unparalleled troop protection and features technology that will keep our men and women in uniform ahead of the threat.
Combining the best of American and German engineering, Raytheon Missiles & Defense and Rheinmetall have joined forces to meet the U.S. Army’s requirement for a true, next-generation Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle.
Equipped with Raytheon Missiles & Defense weapons, sensors and system integration expertise, the Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicle provides an advanced, modular and combat-ready solution — and gives soldiers a decisive advantage for decades to come.
Rheinmetall is a world leader in armored combat vehicle engineering and manufacturing. The new Lynx KF41 IFV, outfitted with Raytheon Missiles & Defense technology, will give the U.S. Army the overmatch it needs for the battlefields of today and tomorrow.
Agile and powerful
Lynx is a 21st century solution, providing modularity and maximum available growth capacity for the future.
- Protection – Delivers up to the highest STANAG ballistic and mine protection to survive against modern conventional and asymmetric threats
- Capacity – Innovative 37-55-ton adaptable, reconfigurable design with exceptional volume under armor; up to nine dismounts
- Mobility – Exceptional power-to-weight ratio across all weight configurations; agile in dense urban environments
- Lethality – Next-generation turret up to 50mm cannon, hunter-killer, killer-killer, remotely controlled weapon station, dual multi-mission pods, fully integrated situational awareness sensor suite
- Growth – Unmatched growth capacity; open mechanical, electrical and electronic architecture; optionally manned capabilities; modular design for chassis and turret
From its protective hull to its counter-IED system to its LANCE 2.0 turret and 30mm automatic cannon, the Lynx vehicle’s ready-now, modular platform is equipped with a full range of advanced systems.
Experience Lynx in 360°
Made in America
Raytheon Rheinmetall Land Systems will manufacture the Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicle in the United States, partnering with suppliers across the country to create jobs and strengthen the U.S. industrial base.
Lynx turret moving 360 degrees